The earliest occurrence of the surname Moore connected to Blackhead is in November 1830 when T. Moore petitioned for land in Blackhead bay.
In the Basilica Records Thomas Moore and Mary Ann Allen had children baptized in 1855 and 1857. John Moore and Mary Casey had five children between 1865 and 1874.
Both John and Thomas Moore are listed in the 1871 directory. Ellen and Mary Ann are baptism sponsors in 1884 and 1885.
There are no Moores listed in the 1898 and 1904 directories.